Hello List!

I got two main subjects: First of all I shout out a big "Hello", because I'm very new here in this list. (Yeah! See! A newbie!) I use GIMP primary for my webdesign-graphics and I'm interested in using it more effectively. So....

Now here's the problem: I want to create a six-corner-polygon. I learned by doing, that I can create rectangles and circles using the select-tool and filling it. (btw: how can I produce a non-filled-rectangle??)

So can somebody tell me, how I can use these basic drawing functions like simple rectangles, circles, lines and polygons??

IS there a way after all? I think so...

Thanks in advance,
Cu,
Dennis