I'm trying to print a .jpg image from GIMP, but I get only about 1/4 of
the image centered on the page.

  When I use the file menu exposed by right-clicking on the image, I get the
lower, left quarter of the image. If I send the file to the printer from the
command line, I get the upper, left quarter. What I'd really like to have on
the page is the entire image, not 1/4 of it centered. I would also like to
be able to specify 11" x 17" paper on my HP 2500C instead of the default
8.5" x 11" paper. I know that I can specify paper size when I print from
CUPS, but can I do this from within the GIMP, too?

  Pointers, please?

Thanks,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
              Making environmentally-responsible mining happen. (SM)
 + 1 503-667-4517 (voice) | + 1 503-667-8863 (fax) | [EMAIL PROTECTED]