[EMAIL PROTECTED] (2000-11-23 at 1432.35 +0100):
> BTW, with your method I can get to circles who start at the
> same spot, but I like to have two circles, that have theire
> center exactly at the same spot, where the center of my whole
> image is, any idea?

Aah, concentric circles! Put the two gides so they cross where you
want the center. Put mouse pointer near and drag, then hit ctrl +
shift and you get perfect circles centered where you started dragging
(ctrl is for center, shift for perfect circles). The order is really
important: keep down mouse button, press and hold keys, move until
desired size, release mouse then keys.

GSR