I know there was a hack on this circulating around
during the 1.2 devel cycle.  Anyone remember who was
playing with this?  I assume its not turned into
release-quality code or it'd be more readily availble.

Also seem to remember some complaints about SVG
renderers/generators being a bit non-standard here and
there.

Seth