Marco,

Thanks for the feedback, & don't worry , I think that people who ask for
feedback and want to shoot the messenger are pretty ridiculous.

It is interesting that the <pre> code was the one that you had trouble
with.  I used the "bluefish" editor (open source) to format the HTML.  I
noticed that their tag for preformatted text was simpler than that used on
previously published tutorials.  I tried editing those tags to make them
like the published tutorials, apparently I missed the quotes.  It would be
interesting to see if the code right out of an editor like bluefish would
work, it would be nice to be able to use an editor that would produce code
that is essentially correct by construction.

About the scheme code & style, I guess I would say that I am not a
programmer, so the criticism does not hurt my feelings.  My goal was to
write code that is clear and avoid writing bad code (to have it called kind
of 'C' like actually seems like kind of a compliment).  I think it is
better to avoid opening up a debate on coding style, I have seen them
consume a lot of energy and often fail to resolve much. If I do write
another tutorial, the one that I am thinking about be just gimp-python
anyway (it would be harder to write in scheme).

Anyway thanks again for all of the help and feedback,

Stephen

--
Stephen Kiel
26602 Strafford