Am 05.01.2015 um 16:50 schrieb Pat David:

> 2. The current site is already a static generated site mostly (entirely?
>  still not sure how the news articles are created).

This is the only time when a python script is invoked by a web access -
but only when news are actually created or changed. It generates static
file that is included in the index.html (so yes, we use SSI).

This was also a major pain when we moved to the SELinux environment of
the current server - it is amazing how much has to be adjusted to allow
for such little tasks.