On 05/01/15 14:56, Cristobal wrote:

>> BTW, I'm not sure if adding gitolite is really necessary - or even
>> possible; we are using the GNOME Git repository, and they are in charge
>> of access control there.

So I talked with some of you on IRC yesterday and the idea is to keep
using Gnome servers and Gitolite would not be a necessary step for us.

What do you guys think of the rest of the proposal, specifically about
using Jekyll (or Pelican, or some other app) and reorganize the website
structure in order to separate content from design? What do you think of
the designs proposals (A, B, C, D)?

Do you want to give this proposal a try (after a proper discussion)?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best,
Cristobal
GPG: 2ACA 8DD4 444E 358F B72E  8C3C 7196 690D 9E03 CDFD