Sort Marco, for some reason your emails in particular make google think you
are phishing me..  :)

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 3:02 AM Marco Ciampa <ciam...@libero.it> wrote:

> My only concern is about using markdown (see my other post and my little
> research:
> https://github.com/ciampix/kicad-doc/tree/master/doc_alternatives), and
> BTW:

Thank you for the link.  I had a read and can see why you would choose
asciidoc.  I don't personally have a preference other than the processor
should be easily implementable on the server that will host the site.

To me honest, Markdown provides more than enough as far as I can tell, and
we can always fall back to plain html or rest as needed.  I'll look into
supporting asciidoc so authors can have more options to choose from!