Forwarded message:
>From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sat Sep 26 06:01:16 1998
From: TechSupport <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sender: Marty Bradley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Neal Sanche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: DirectX and ASIO Drivers?
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 15:50:14 -0700

Direct X and Direct Sound drivers are on our development schedule, but
at this time projected release dates are not available. They will be
posted on are web site when ready. http://www.event1.com/

ASIO drivers for the PC are scheduled to be available in late September
to mid October. Our engineers are working closely with STEINBERG'S
ENGINEERS to meet this date.
They will be posted on are web site when ready. http://www.event1.com/

Regards,
MB, Event Electronics