> I wonder if anyone knows how to turn off the flashing G of the Gina console
> in the MS Win 'tray'. It usually defaults to an unflashing G once the
> monitor function is switched off but it continues to flash even with
> reboots and regardless of console settings. I thought there must be an ini
> file with some settings I could change but can't find anything.

Personally, I have never seen the flashing G. I am running the latest 4.01
drivers, and even all my previous versions never flashed. When you open the
Gina Console is there anything flashing in there?

+-------- Neal Sanche +----+ [ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ] +------ ICQ 5516171 ------+
 "The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, `What does
 woman want?'"
 -- Sigmund Freud