Sorry guys, may bad.

Was calling job.waitForCompletion() directly. I've been coding
standard mapreduce whole weekend...

Anyway I got a solution for clean packaging of your own application
over giraph, and that is exactly using maven-shade-plugin. it will
prepare the uberjar for you.

--
    Claudio Martella
    claudio.marte...@gmail.com