Would be great if you can document what you did. =)

Thanks,

Avery

On 11/8/11 3:13 PM, Claudio Martella wrote:
Sorry guys, may bad.

Was calling job.waitForCompletion() directly. I've been coding
standard mapreduce whole weekend...

Anyway I got a solution for clean packaging of your own application
over giraph, and that is exactly using maven-shade-plugin. it will
prepare the uberjar for you.

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 9:33 PM, Claudio Martella