I will be using giraph/hadoop for other use cases anyways, and I don't
want to install/maintain Storm just for the real-time streaming use
case.

I am also thinking of adding real-time logs to hbase and have giraph
pick up the incremental feeds from hbase based on  time stamp.

--
Sent from my mobile device