Auntie's death and last letter to Jacynth in "Gay from China", then the arrival
of the photo from Ruth Lambert.

Also Jo thinking Jack is drowned in "Highland Twins", then his return home.

Beth's death in "Little Women", and John Brooke's in "Little Men" (I think
that's where it comes).
Anna Campbell

Those ones always do it for me too, and my children wonder why on earth I read those books. - mind you, I noticed when i got the film out of Little Women they all had tears in their eyes too. when it came to the scene of Beth dying.

Cheers
Beth in NZ