I was vaccinated against smallpox [since eradicated]; polio; diphtheria;
whooping-cough and tetanus as a baby/toddler in the 1960s. I had a single
measles jab in 1968 (I may have got it before the majority, as I'd recently
recovered from non-resolving pneumonia, and it was seen as undesirable
that I should get measles. I had rubella and TB jabs in my early teens;
at that time, rubella was given to girls only, and not till they reached
13 or so.

Varicelle is chicken-pox. I have had this disease, and I don't think there's
a vaccine for it, at least not in the UK.

Ann