Caroline asked:

<<<Does anyone know an online source of the sort of picture that used to be
used in O level languages exams in the aural?   An incredibly busy picture
with lots going on and part of the test was to describe it?>>>

This is of no help, but you've really sent me spinning off down memory lane.
Tiens, Jean et Colette at the shops *again*. Why were they always buying 'un
peu de persil'? With of course the ever-present robber in the background, up to
no good. I am resolved never to buy parsley in France, it's much too dangerous.

Shereen