The episode I always howl through is 'The Prom' way back in season three -
where Angel decides to leave Buffy for her own good but she manages to save
the Prom. Her desolate face when he breaks up with her *in a sewer* and then
Jonathan's speech when presenting that daft umbrella at the Prom get me
every time:

"Most of us never found the time to get to know you. But that doesn't mean
we haven't noticed you. We don't talk about it much, but it's no secret
Sunnydale High isn't really like other schools. <snip> We're proud to say
that the class of '99 has the lowest mortality rate of any graduating class
in Sunnydale history. And we know at least part of that is because of you.
So the senior class offers its thanks, and ... gives you, uh, this... It's
from all of us, and it's got written here, "Buffy Summers. Class
Protector.""

Sob, sob, sob....
TV makes me cry *way* more than books. In books, it's just Jacynth's
Auntie's letter, really.

Caroline, seeking tissues.

> From: Judith Ridge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Kait Asked: