> So it's hard to say. I would first step away from the "upci" alias for
> a bit, and use the manual update-ref + dcommit commands again, just to
> be sure that there's not a bug in the alias.
> Do this:
> git update-ref refs/remotes/[branch] refs/remotes/origin/[branch]
> ... followed by git svn dcommit.
DUH!!!!!!!! I found a typo in the upci definition. I left out the s in
one of the remotes. Sorry about that. It worked when I rebuilt and ran
I do get ambiguous remote warnings when I do a pull.
Sabba - סבא הלל - Hillel
Hillel (Sabba) Markowitz | Said the fox to the fish, "Join me ashore"
sabbahil...@gmail.com | The fish are the Jews, Torah is our water
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Git
for human beings" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at