I am working on removing big file from my git repo and its history as well.
But i am facing one issue ..
here is my scenario
1. Create a repo
2. Commit and push a big file
3. Clone the repo in to test_clone1
4. Clone the repo in to test_clone2
5. Remove the big file’s history (commit and push) in test_clone1
6. Commit and push a test file in test_clone2
7. Clone the repo in to test_clone3 — I believe the big file’s history will
have come back.
Do you have any idea, what we can do to neglect this issue if that git repo
is using by many users?
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Git
for human beings" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.