A couple of points:
1) Because of bandwidth constraints at the time, I didn't do a clone, I did
a shallow pull when I started. Not important at the time as I only do pulls.
2) So my system is unaware of origin.
3) The branch is master,
4) In another folder I work with a different repository.
5) Is git config relevant to each folder/repository, or is it system-wide?
6) Because config is not set-up correctly, I have to use git fetch
Having attended to the above, I may then be able to do
git reset --hard origin/master.
Thanks for all the help so far. Pity about the time-zones making the
turnaround time so long.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Git
for human beings" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.