<d...@cray.com> writes:

> I am hoping to move git-subtree into core once it performs a little
> better and I've fixed a couple of bugs.  Will basing it on libgit2 delay
> that process significantly?  Six months delay is no problem.  2 years
> would be problematic.
> I would be happy to be a guinea pig for libgit2 in order to improve it,
> but I don't want to significantly impact git-subtree's move to core.
> I'll have to figure out the right balance there given feedback.

I expect it will take some time for libgit2 to allow our Makefile to
start saying "LDFLAGS += -libgit2"; it will need to become as stable
and widespread as other libraries we depend on, e.g. -lz and -lcurl.

To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe git" in
the body of a message to majord...@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html

Reply via email to