When I want to debug a failing test, I often end up doing:

  cd t
  ./t4107-<tab> -v -i
  cd tra<tab>

The test names are long, so tab-completing on the trash directory is
very helpful. Lately I've noticed that there are a bunch of crufty trash
directories in my t/ directory, which makes my tab-completion more

It turns out they're leftovers from t0000 running, due to a bad
interaction with some other fixes from last April. The first patch fixes

The second patch is a follow-on cleanup enabled by the first.

The third is an unrelated cleanup that I noticed when I ran t0000 47
times in a row. :)

  [1/3]: t0000: set TEST_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY for sub-tests
  [2/3]: t0000: simplify HARNESS_ACTIVE hack
  [3/3]: t0000: drop "known breakage" test

 t/t0000-basic.sh | 19 +++++++------------
 t/test-lib.sh    |  2 --
 2 files changed, 7 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)

To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe git" in
the body of a message to majord...@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html

Reply via email to