I tried to get a diff between HEAD and the current version of my
project, so I did "git diff".

It's a web project with a CSS file that contains the following CSS rule:

a[href^=tel] {

Now, whenever I do "git diff", it will always show the a[href^=tel]
part and mess up the output, even when I didn't change anything near
that line. The problem is easily reproducable in a newly created

git --version
git version 1.9.1
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe git" in
the body of a message to majord...@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html

Reply via email to