Hello Peter,

Paul's Computer Institute in Bamenda, Cameroon is a great example of a
self-sustaining ICT initiative:

http://www.paulscomputerinstitute.com/

This is a computer school founded by a retired American firefighter and
former Peace Corps Volunteer. It was founded in 1997, has successfully
educated hundreds of Cameroons in computer hardware and software
training, is a Certified Microsoft Testing Center, and now a Cicso
Network Academy.

They are in the process of building a new building there for the school.
I just returned from a recent Board Meeting in Beloit, Wisconsin.

I am a former Peace Corps Volunteer who taught Internet Web Design
classes at the school the past two years, am now home in the US but hope
to return.

Sincerely,

Michael Breiner