The original thread post was deleted at the 3d's request.

- Ira

On Sep 25, 10:30 pm, color <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi 3d
> Did you see the reply I wrote one under GEG Hmmmm?
> I did notice afterwards, the start of the thread disappeared.
>
> Anyway there is one from me. When you get your glasses, which I am
> sure will be soon, please post back and let me know how you like them.
> I did order a pair of progressives I think the comfort varilux lens,
> from Go optics to try them and I didn't like them much. But being that
> GEG does have several other choices when you get them, could you post
> back and let us know which frame and which lens you chose and how you
> like them?
> Alice
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Check us out at the oft-updated http://www.glassyeyes.com!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"GlassyEyes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/glassyeyes?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to