I have worn progressive glasses for 2.3 years.  It is the first time I
have needed glasses, I am in my 40's.  Anyway I bought my glasses a
Sam's club for $325.00.  I knew of Zenni at that time but do to much
influence from the B&M's I did not use Zenni and doled out my cash.
Today the same pair of glasses costs $450.00 at Sam's club and I need
some new ones because my original pair's lenses have turned yellow.

Thanks to Ira and all who have posted on this forum, I jumped in with
renewed confidence and purchased my progressive glasses from Global. I
just cannot see myself paying a truck load of cash every time I need a
replacement.  I placed my order at Global on September 19 and today is
the 25th so I was wondering where my shipping notice is.  I got on
live chat at Global and Sheryl chatted with me informing me that my
glasses were sent back to the lab after they failed a quality check
and I would get an email shipping notice upon shipment.  She mentioned
it will be within the next 24 hours.  We will see.  I know I may be
premature in worrying about this but I hope I am not getting put on
the run around by GEG.  So far this may sound like small potatoes
after reading some posts here but the long "where are they?" stories
always seem to start out with an innocuous statement like the one from
Cheryl. Maybe I am just too excited to see my new glasses.

I noted that GEG seems to have a faster turn around time than what I
am getting so.

3d

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Check us out at the oft-updated http://www.glassyeyes.com!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"GlassyEyes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/glassyeyes?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to