On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 10:37:03AM -0500, David Gossage wrote:
>    Sorry to resurrect an old email but did any resolution occur for this or a
>    cause found?A  I just see this as a potential task I may need to also run
>    through some day and if their are pitfalls to watch for would be good to
>    know.

Unfortunatly no, I ended up restoring almost all the VMs from backups then
we created two small clusters instead of a big one, and I guess we'll keep
creating 3 bricks cluster when needed for now.

Maybe just make sure you are running > 3.7.12, and if possible test it
on a non-production environment first. Still. hard to replicate the
same load for tests ..

--
Kevin Lemonnier
PGP Fingerprint : 89A5 2283 04A0 E6E9 0111