Il 14 ott 2016 17:37, "David Gossage" <> ha
> Sorry to resurrect an old email but did any resolution occur for this or
a cause found?  I just see this as a potential task I may need to also run
through some day and if their are pitfalls to watch for would be good to

I think that the issue wrote in these emails must be addressed in some way.
It's really bad that adding bricks to a cluster lead to data corruption as
adding bricks is a standard administration task

I hope that the issue will be detected and fixed asap.
Gluster-users mailing list