I will run the same test on an actual vm setup one of these days and
see if I manage to recreate the issue (after I have completed some
of my long pending tasks). Meanwhile if any of you find a consistent simpler
test case to hit the issue, feel free to reply on this thread. At least I
had no success
in recreating the bug in a non-VM-store setup.