James Starlight wrote:
Justin,

What temperature for NVT phase should be in

gen_temp    = 323

Does this parameere must be equal to the ref_t ?

I've obtain strange results after NVT with
ref_t = 297 297 297
for protein in DMPC bilayer.

You should generate velocities for the temperature you wish to use. Otherwise, equilibration will take longer than necessary. At worst, it may crash if your system is far from equilibrium as the temperature coupling algorithm may fail.

The bilayer with water parts diffused in up and down direction of the box relative protein
Why this should occur ? Might I alpy posres for lipid in NVT phase ?

Given that I know nothing about the magnitude of such motion, I can't really say. If there are severe distortions or displacements, restraining headgroup atoms may be necessary for the initial phases of equilibration. Usually such restraints should not be necessary for most well-built systems.

-Justin