"Hewitt Tech" said:

>P.S. Which opens up the discusson - what do you do if you want a permanent
>email address? I'm signed up at bigfoot and will likely re-subsribe from
>that email/domain address.

I got my address, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at http://www.register.com.  $35 for
2 years.  I redirect it to whatever my real email address is.  I also
get the tom.buskey.name domain which I can add to and edit at the above
web site.  They also have a www.tom.buskey.name which forwards to your
real web site though they put their wrapper around it :-(  I've been
very happy with it.

A friend of mine registered for a .name through someone else (I forgot
the name, but they're one of the originals, Net Sol???) before I did.  He didn't
get it until after I got mine and has had some problems with it.

--
-------
Tom Buskey