Tom Buskey wrote:

I got my address, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at http://www.register.com. $35 for 2 years. I redirect it to whatever my real email address is. I also get the tom.buskey.name domain which I can add to and edit at the above web site. They also have a www.tom.buskey.name which forwards to your real web site though they put their wrapper around it :-( I've been very happy with it.
You can usually get around this wrapper with a little bit of JavaScript in your web site. Not reliably, since some users don't use JavaScript, but most do. If you want more information, let me know.

Erik