On 03/16/2010 05:52 PM, Arc Riley wrote:
> I was going to buy a Sansa Clip+ which supports Ogg Vorbis and FLAC, but
> then we got Android phones and I've found it just as adequate for music
> playing.

I did get the Clip and it's great except that it doesn't do playcounts.
  Which makes it about useless for podcast synchronization.

I asked Sansa what it would take to get this added to firmware (either
in the MTP database or via date touching) and got crickets in response.

Last I looked only the iPod and a handful of Creative devices supported
this, but I'd like to find something that did (or that I could hack to
do it).  I'm trying to avoid buying both Apple and Creative gear.

-Bill

--
Bill McGonigle, Owner
BFC Computing, LLC