Just a comment from the side-lines, it seems this bank is a poor match for
GNHLUG if they're so inflexible.  I've never heard of anything so
rediculous, you should only need 2 signatures from the organization (usually
president and treasurer) at most and a signature card should be more than
sufficient.

If you have to go through all this just to open account, what kind of time
wasting non-sense do they have in store for you as a customer?