Thursday evening, I picked up the bank paperwork from Heather.
Yesterday (Saturday 23 Aug), I brought it to the bank.  Alas, they
rejected it again.

  While I had visited the bank only two days before our last board
meeting, the absence from the meeting of one of our officers again
meant the paperwork could not be completed that evening.  Last time
when this happened, I had waited until the next board meeting, which
had meant a delay of several months and a calendar year.  I had hoped
we would get things done quicker this time around.  And while a 24 day
delay is much quicker than a 100+ day delay, it was still too much for
the bank.

  This time, I asked for the rep to check, and was told we need to
turn the paperwork around within four or five days.

-- Ben