We've got some 'postcards' printed up for hand distribution (not
suitable for posting!) about ApacheCon in November.  Would anyone
care to have some to distribute at the next couple/few LUG meetings?
Or at work, or whatever?  If so, please reply on-list so we don't
get dozens of requests and have thousands papering the meetings. :-)
(I may actually *make* it to a TriLUG meeting and bring some.. ;-)
--
#ken    P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"