Le 17/10/2016 à 22:56, Jeffrey R. Carter a écrit :
> While you will get no argument from me, I think it fair to point out that the
> guidelines have to fit with the existing Gnoga code by Botton, which uses such
> redundant suffices extensively.
Agreed. We are not starting a new project here, just making sure that
contributors keep a standard style. IMHO, I do not fully agree with all
these rules, however, whatever the rules, the important issue is to keep
a uniform style.

J-P. Rosen
Tel: +33 1 45 29 21 52, Fax: +33 1 45 29 25 00

Gnoga-list mailing list