Le 06.04.2017 à 17:46, Jeffrey R. Carter a écrit :
> On 04/06/2017 09:54 AM, Gautier de Montmollin wrote:
>> - you need only the EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud) service and nothing else
>> (at least for starting...)
> So you're using a free server?
It's free for one year or until the traffic or CPU usage reaches a
certain threshold.
I intend to put an advertisement banner that could offset the costs (and
perhaps more, who knows :-) ).
>   How is it configured?
All done for you, basically you get a fully pre-installed server.
>   Where did you build your executable(s)?
At home. Then I ship the needed files into a single Zip file made with
this command:

zipada -eps app_deploy bin/app_main.exe bin/persistence.db img/* html/* js/*

Then, copy-paste to the server

unzip the app_deploy.zip file in the server, start the executable - et
voilà!
> I'll look forward to seeing what you have when you make it public.

You can have a glimpse there:

http://52.202.48.80:8080/

The address is temporary. You'll see that the game is in a very "drafty"
shape.
As expected there are some visual latency issues in the animations,
should be fixed soon.
Oh, the player persistence is *not* programmed yet.

Cheers
Gautier