This is all so great! I'm EST and for now can be available whenever my
newborn isn't crying ;)

I agree it would be really great to make a11y testing part of the
process. Maybe we could collect the test batteries from the various
distros and look for gaps; essentially to provide an uber test matrix.
This, as well as informal testing of course.

cheers,
David