Bastien Nocera commented:

> The official body that can decide what is considered a GNOME project is the
> board

Note that the question here is not whether gnome-screencast is a GNOME project,
but whether it can be uploaded to a new repository in the GNOME namespace. That
distinction is one we started to make when moving to gitlab.

> So that is what the board is trying to solve, however it's more delicate and
> has more pieces than it looks like at a first glance.

When was this last discussed? The most recent minutes uploaded are from
February 10th, and don't mention this agenda item. Should we open a board
ticket for that?

https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/Infrastructure/-/issues/121#note_749261
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.gnome.org.