Hello list,

project hamster [1] has just finished all new version of its shell
extension [2]. When I tried to upload it the form complained that the
uuid is already taken. Unfortunately there seem no way for me to figure
out what extension blocks it as far as I can tell. Is this true? And if
so, how to I proceed from here? The uuid in question is
"cont...@projecthamster.org".

On a different note: it the "upload yours" form the right place for
updated versions of existing extensions, or is there a seperate form
that I missed?

Thanks for all your work and contributions
Eric

[1] https://github.com/projecthamster
[2] https://github.com/projecthamster/hamster-shell-extension