Hello list, hi Yuri,

first of all, thank you for your fast and helpfull reply.

On 10.04.2018 19:21, Yuri Konotopov wrote:
> I can confirm that this UUID already taken. And email of extension
> author with that UUID is differs from yours.
> Here is review URL (it's publicly available):
> https://extensions.gnome.org/review/7981

Thank you for getting in touch with the extension submitter. I contacted
him myself some weeks ago without any feedback :/ Whilst I
have no idea who he is I would like to resolve this via him revoking the
submission as well.

However, as we have worked hard these last couple of weeks to finish
this extension and quite a few people seem to look forward to this
release quite eagerly; is there any way to "claim" the uuid if we can
not resolve this in a timely fashion? Whilst I did not send this email
via the projects email address (as I would have to register them
separately) I could send an email from "cont...@projecthamster.org" (the
uuid in question) to verify "domain ownership".

> It's right place. However you can not upload extension when it's UUID
> already taken by another author.

Thank you for the clarification. Related to this: is there any developer
focused documentation for sweettooth? If not, is there interest and a
place where you would be interested in contributions to such?

Thanks for your feedback
Eric, for project hamster