Am 4. August 2017 17:03:43 MESZ schrieb bill-auger <bill-auger@peers.community>:

> connochaetos has had a
>stable version for years and has been on this waiting list since 2010
>but i have not communicated with anyone from that group personally so
>it
>is not clear to me if they even know they are on that list - because
>that list has had such little attention over the years, it is not clear
>if the FSF is even aware of that list
>
>https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Incoming_distros

ConnochaetOS maintainer here. Yes, I am aware of the list and that the distro
is on it. Indeed it seems clear that this list is unacknowledged and not an
official waiting list.  I wonder if such an "official" list even exists.

To be honest, I found the whole procedure of  becoming an endorsed distro
non-transparent.

Greetings,

Henry