On 2/6/20 6:00 AM, fredoma...@free.fr wrote:
> Thanks for the precisions. I would like to take this opportunity to declare
> my support to initiatives aiming at being more inclusive of women in GNU.

This has nothing to do with the radical feminism that you support,
although in of itself, that is repugnant.

Your doing a bait and switch to hope nobody notices that you're trying
to steal GNU from RMS, and have wrongful presented yourself as GNU
leadership, and you will NEVER be GNU leadership.  Those that are the
opposition in this case are small people with small ideas and big greed,
and will never stand tall enough to represent the principles of Free
Software.

DO NOT CC to social-contract@gnu.tools - it is disgraceful and not an
official channel of GNU

http://www.mrbrklyn.com