Josh Sled schrieb:
After coordinating with David Hampton last night, he's hopeful to have
the G2 -> HEAD merge done by this coming weekend of Nov 5/6th.  As such,
I intend to do the CVS -> SVN repository migration this coming weekend
as well.

  Proposal: On Sunday November 6th we will switch from CVS to SVN.

Yeah! Great! Way to go!

I totally agree.

As well, there's still a couple of configuration items to resolve:

- Branch/tag Naming: it seems like a rename ["gnucash-1-6-branch" -> "gnucash/branches/1.6"] is reasonable. Last-minute objections?

No objection from here. Sounds good.

- Mailing Lists: I'd before said that the non-diff mailing list might go away, but now I'm leaning toward mirroring the current mailing-list configuration exactly. Note that this has nothing to do with the other mailing-list discussion, we can change things later...
  for the moment, I just want parity with what we have now for
  simplicity.

I agree that keeping the current configuration is probably the easiest choice for now.

Christian