John,

To say I am confused would of course be redundant. I deleted everything, and
then re-forked the Gnucash-docs to my own github account. Then I created my
local repository and created the new branch there. I thought I was recreating
the same situation I had before—but with a new copy of the docs. Is there
something more I need to do to allow you to pull from my newly-created fork?

David