> On Sep 16, 2016, at 8:54 AM, David T. <sunfis...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> John,
>
> To say I am confused would of course be redundant. I deleted everything, and
> then re-forked the Gnucash-docs to my own github account. Then I created my
> local repository and created the new branch there. I thought I was recreating
> the same situation I had before—but with a new copy of the docs. Is there
> something more I need to do to allow you to pull from my newly-created fork?

David,

The original PR was tied to the previous incarnation of your github repo. Just
make a new PR pointing to the new repo and all should be well.

It might help relieve your confusion to realize that Github isn't just git.
They've built a bunch of services around git; pull requests is one of those
services.

Regards,
John Ralls