> Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 3:46 PM
> From: "Christoph R" <subscriptions+lis...@rohland.net>
> To: gnucash-devel <gnucash-devel@gnucash.org>
> Subject: Feedback about 2.7.8
> But I can change the description of a reconciled split without a warning. I
> need to file a bug report on that.

Chris, I'm just wondering - why would a change of description require
re-reconciliation?
Somehow, I'd expect that the date and amount are the relevant fields. The
description is something for me (the user) to add notes about the transaction
and is basically irrelevant for anyone else, therefore not requiring
re-reconciliation with another account statement (i.e. bank or credit card
statement). Just wondering what your case is.

Cheers,

Alen