Subramanian,

Another user tracked down the cause of that exception in his file to a bad
date, 206-01-02; it should have been 2016-01-02. In his case the error was in
an invoice. The exception was due to trying to convert ‘206-‘ into a number.

I’ve changed the date parser logic to prevent the exception for 3.1, but in the
meantime you can scour your data using 2.6.19. You can use Edit>Find from the
accounts page to search for any transaction earlier than whatever date you like
as long as it’s after 1400-01-01. If you use the business features also search
Invoices and Bills (Business>Customer>Find Invoice and Business>Vendor>Find
Bill).

Regards,
John Ralls