OK.

The “could not obtain the lock” dialog is expected after a crash.

Please open a bug and attach (don’t copy-and-paste) one of the several crash
reports you will have accumulated. You can access them via
/Applications/Utilities/Console. Select “User Reports” from the sidebar.
Control click on a report name and select “Reveal in Finder” to get the file to
attach to the bug.

Regards,
John Ralls